Invisalign is a dental aligner that is made from tooth-colored plastic material. The unique feature of Invisalign is that it is virtually invisible as it is made from a transparent material. When you wear it, it is hardly noticeable even when you smile or talk. However, upon close observation, it would be visible.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- Speaking in terms of appearance, Invisalign is one of the best orthodontic aligners out there. Almost all other alternatives are quite apparent when patients have them on.
- The aligners apply pressure on the teeth in a controlled manner. This makes the treatment almost painless and quite comfortable.
- Invisalign is absolutely metal-free.
- The aligners do not contain any sharp edges or brackets that could injure the soft tissues of the mouth.
- You wouldn’t have to compromise on your food habits, such as in the case of dental braces.
- You need not visit the dentist too often for follow-up consultations.
- Most importantly, Invisalign is removable. They can be taken off when you eat, drink, or brush your teeth. They wouldn’t interfere with your daily routine.
Request an Appointment
At Jersey Brothers Dental, we value your time and make it easy to book an appointment for care! You can either reach out to us with a phone call or submit this simple online, “Request an Appointment” form.
We respond promptly to all online requests.